CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-15T22:02:13+00:002013 Chevrolet Captiva Sport CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-15T22:02:13+00:00
- Check tire psi and suspension, set front and rear wheel alignment to specs
- Digital Inspection
- Perform theft system relearn after installing new battery.
- Remove and replace battery, check battery cables, and remove battery acid. The battery carries a 5year free replacement with nation wide warranty.
- Remove and replaced both intake and exhaust camshaft actuators for valve timing.
- Replace air filter
- Replaced both front control arm assemblies with ball joints.
- Replaced both rear shocks.
- We found the battery to be dead, found the theft system light to be flashing. We also retrieved engine codes, p011 intake camshaft position system performance fault, p0513 theft deterrent key incorrect, p0300 random misfires detected, p0171, p0172 fuel trim rich bank1 and bank2. Need to diagnose further.
- It Happens Towing
Guadalupe H. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/14/2020