CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-25T23:02:46+00:002011 Suzuki SX4 CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-25T23:02:46+00:00
- Scan for codes, clear codes after repairs & test drive. Retrieved code p0012 valve timing faults. After further diagnosis, we found no oil on dipstick and oil filter leaking badly. Needs engine oil flush and change to start.
- No leaks found at this time.
- change oil & filter, check all fluid levels, check tire psi
- Perform oil flush,let the engine get to operating temp. Added oil flush additive,ran the engine at 1500RPMs for 30 minutes. Drained oil and performed oil change.
- Replaced inner and outer tie rod ends
- Check tire psi and suspension, set front and rear wheel alignment to specs
- Replace air filter
- Replace left rear brake light bulb
Dave F. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/24/2021