CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-11T22:01:29+00:002012 Toyota Prius C CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-11T22:01:29+00:00
- We retrieved numerous codes/faults when the car came in. We retrieved codes p0a80 replace hybrid battery pack, p1578 brake system fault, p3000 battery control system fault, c1203 ECM communication circuit fault, u0100 lost communication with ECM, TCM, u0293 lost communication with hybrid power module.
- Check door lock operation-see Greg
- After further diagnosing and testing, we found the hybrid battery is bad and most of the faults are caused by low voltage in the car. The hybrid battery is still under factory Toyota warranty-need to take the car to the dealer.
- Replace front pads, replace rotors,clean and lube all caliper slides, torque wheels, test drive
- Performed 90,000 mile service. Performed oil and filter service, replaced cabin filter, cleaned and adjusted rear brakes, performed transmission/hybrid service, changed engine and hybrid coolant, topped off all fluids, check all suspension components.
Jeff F. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/10/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-07T22:02:47+00:002008 Toyota RAV4 CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-07T22:02:47+00:00
- We found the coolant level to be low and the water pump to be leaking coolant.
- Removed and replaced water pump and gaskets. Filled and bled cooling system.
- Power flush cooling system with BG flush tool and chemicals. Installed Toyota red coolant and bled air out of system.
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid. Inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper level. Road test vehicle for proper operation. The rear differential has large leak from viscous coupling housing, need to monitor gear oil level frequently.
- Service transfer case per OEM requirements
- Replace air filter
Janeille D. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/6/2019