2013 Subaru OutbackCRM Mitchell1 2023-05-19T22:02:57+00:00
- Check control arm bushings
- Check over for service
- Digital Inspection
- Removed and replaced front lower control arm assemblies.
- Check tire psi and suspension, set front and rear wheel alignment to specs
- Replace rear pad set, replace rotors, torque wheels, fill brake fluid res.
- Replace serpentine belt
- Performed transmission drain and fill with factory CVT fluid. Filled system and test drove the car.
Matthew D. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/18/2023