CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-12T23:02:17+00:002012 Kia Sorento CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-12T23:02:17+00:00
- After further diagnosis, we found the noise coming from inside the alternator-most likely bad bearings causing the noise.
- change oil & filter, check all fluid levels, check tire psi
- Check a/c is not blowing very cold
- Removed and replaced alternator assembly.
- Replaced high side a/c line from the compressor to condensor.
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
Pat P. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/11/2020