CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-21T22:04:06+00:002015 Audi A4 CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-21T22:04:06+00:00
- Replaced key remote battery. If the key is still having issues it will need a new key to start.
Piah H. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/20/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-30T22:03:35+00:002014 Audi Q5 CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-30T22:03:35+00:00
- Change oil & filter, check all fluid levels, check tire psi
- Replace rear pad set, replace rotors, torque wheels, fill brake fluid res.
- Digital Inspection
- Replaced engine air filter
Catherine R. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/29/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-17T22:00:17+00:002013 Audi Q5 CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-17T22:00:17+00:00
- Scan for codes, clear codes after repairs and test drive. Retrieved codes p0299 turbo under boost fault, p0130 oxygen sensor bank1 sensor1 malfunction, p0456 evap emission control system(very small leak), p0441 evap emissions control system incorrect purge flow. We need to diagnose further.
- After further diagnosing, running flow chart tests. We found the following. turbo boost sensor is out of range, the oxygen sensor is very slow reacting, the purge valve/solenoid is stuck on at times, when it should be off.
- Replace turbo boost pressure sensor
- Remove and replace bank1 sensor1 oxygen sensor.
- Removed and replaced evap purge control valve assembly.
- Remove right rear fender liner and replaced evap canister filter assembly.
- Loaner Car-Escape
Larry D. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/20/2019