- We found upper control arms to have excessive wear-due to truck being lifted in the front incorrectly, causing suspension damage.
- Need to diagnose light bar operation
- Installed Rough Country upper control arm assemblies.
- Installed Rough Country 3.5" lift kit, including dropped front knuckles, installed full length front strut assemblies, rear shocks. We did not install rear axle blocks as per customer request.
- Check tire psi and suspension, set front and rear alignment to specs
- Re-wire light bar and switch
Nicco S. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/27/2023