- Check a/c is not blowing cold
- Check belts and hoses
- Digital Inspection
- Replaced radiator, radiator cap, replaced upper and lower radiator hoses. Filled and bled cooling system.
- Replace front pads, replace rotors,clean and lube all caliper slides, torque wheels, test drive
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with R-134. Test system performance.
- Removed and replaced engine oil pan gasket.
- Removed and replaced front crank seal.
- We found the rear head gasket to be leaking oil badly. Removed both cylinder head assemblies. Replaced all gaskets and seals related to repair, replaced all cylinder head bolts, check cylinder head surface for straightness. All looks good. Re-assembled cylinder heads onto engine.
- Replaced both front lower control arm assemblies.
- Replaced right front axle assembly.
- Remove and replace battery, check battery cables, and remove battery acid. The battery carries a 5year free replacement with nation wide warranty.
- Mount & balance tires, purchased here
- Check tire psi and suspension, set front and rear wheel alignment to specs
- change oil & filter, check all fluid levels, check tire psi
- Perform oil flush,let the engine get to operating temp. Added oil flush additive,ran the engine at 1500RPMs for 30 minutes. Drained oil and performed oil change.
- Replaced both rear wheel bearing assemblies.
- Installed updated EGR valve/pipe kit. Installed updated EGR valve, EGR pipe, wired in new connector for valve assembly.
- Replaced exhaust gasket between header pipe and muffler.
- add flush additive, drive, flush complete system, add conditioner, check level
- clean out master cylinder, fill system with BG Dot 4 fluid, power flush complete system
- Replace transfer case right side axle seal
- Replace wiper blades
- Replace downstream oxygen sensor
Cheryl J. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/30/2022