CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-08T22:01:18+00:002005 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-08T22:01:18+00:00
- change oil & filter, check all fluid levels, check tire psi
- Check engine light goes on after driving hard
- Digital Inspection
- Loaner Car-Escape
- Needs alignment.
- Rotate tires
- The engine needs tune up
- We did not find anything in the tire-need to monitor.
- We found the #3 cylinder to have numerous misfires. We found the ignition coil to be defective, causing misfires in engine.
- We found the engine to be misfiring. We found #3 ignition coil to be defective and causing misfires. Removed and replaced all 3 ignition coils on rear section of engine(firewall side), replaced all spark plugs, cleaned throttle body and performed idle relearn.
- We found the rear driveshaft u-joints to have excessive movement. Sent driveshaft out for repairs.
- We found the right front wheel bearing to have excessive movement causing a safety issue. Replaced right front knuckle assembly with bearing under warranty.
- Fuel Reimbursement for loaner
- Re-build driveshaft-Rocky Mountain
Wayne J. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/7/2020