2004 Honda CivicCRM Mitchell1 2019-08-18T22:01:04+00:00
- We found the ignition switch/tumbler to be damaged and the right front door glass and regulator damaged also.
- We removed and installed complete ignition key tumbler assembly with ignition switch and immobilizer unit. Replaced both steering column trim pieces also.
- Program keys to immobilizer
- Removed and replaced right front window regulator and door glass. We cleaned and vacuumed up all broken glass inside car and in right front door.
- change oil and filter, check all fluid levels, check tire psi
- Perform minor engine tune up. Replaced all spark plugs, replaced engine air filter, cleaned throttle body and set base timing.
Lisa S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/17/2019