CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-10T23:00:32+00:002013 Honda CR-V CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-10T23:00:32+00:00
- Check tire psi and suspension, set front and rear wheel alignment to specs
- Mount and balance one tire/wheel assembly. We installed used left front wheel assembly.
- Removed and replaced left front wheel bearing and wheel hub. Replaced all 5 lug nuts on left front wheel.
- Removed and replaced right front strut.
- Replace rear pad set, replace rotors, torque wheels, fill brake fluid res.
- We found the left front lower control arm to be damaged/bent front accident, also the left front strut is bent. Replaced front left lower control arm and left front strut.
- We found the left front wheel came off the car while driving-the car was towed in. We found the wheel to be damaged, damaged all wheel studs all lug nuts were missing. Need to further diagnose front suspension. We re-attached left front fender molding.
- We re-clamped left front steering rack dust boot to steering rack.
Nora C. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/9/2020