- add flush additive, drive, flush complete system, add conditioner, check level
- change oil & filter, check all fluid levels, check tire psi
- Digital Inspection
- Removed and replaced engine oil cooler assembly, replaced all intake manifold gaskets. Filled and bled cooling system.
- Removed complete valve body assembly. Removed and installed solenoid pack assembly and re-installed valve body into the transmission. Re-sealed both upper and lower transmission pans.
- We test drove the car and the shifting at times was delayed. We diagnosed transmission circuit further and retrieved code p083b LC pressure switch rationality fault. After further diagnosis, we found the pressure solenoid was not cycling all the time-causing low pressure for the transmission, which will cause the transmission to not shift correctly.
Julia W. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/6/2020