- We retrieved numerous codes/faults when the car came in. We retrieved codes p0a80 replace hybrid battery pack, p1578 brake system fault, p3000 battery control system fault, c1203 ECM communication circuit fault, u0100 lost communication with ECM, TCM, u0293 lost communication with hybrid power module.
- Check door lock operation-see Greg
- After further diagnosing and testing, we found the hybrid battery is bad and most of the faults are caused by low voltage in the car. The hybrid battery is still under factory Toyota warranty-need to take the car to the dealer.
- Replace front pads, replace rotors,clean and lube all caliper slides, torque wheels, test drive
- Performed 90,000 mile service. Performed oil and filter service, replaced cabin filter, cleaned and adjusted rear brakes, performed transmission/hybrid service, changed engine and hybrid coolant, topped off all fluids, check all suspension components.
Jeff F. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/10/2019