- We found the coolant level to be low and the water pump to be leaking coolant.
- Removed and replaced water pump and gaskets. Filled and bled cooling system.
- Power flush cooling system with BG flush tool and chemicals. Installed Toyota red coolant and bled air out of system.
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid. Inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper level. Road test vehicle for proper operation. The rear differential has large leak from viscous coupling housing, need to monitor gear oil level frequently.
- Service transfer case per OEM requirements
- Replace air filter
Janeille D. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/6/2019